Choose one of our 2 bedroom steel frame kit homes for your first home, an extension, granny flat or a dual occupancy dwelling on your property before building your main house. It will give you a very quick solution for accommodation that can be let at a future date.
Many options to choose from: a gable roofline, a hip roofline or a skillion roofline. Inside, you can alter the standard ceiling height of 2400mm; 2700mm seems to be ideal for the warmer sub-tropical climates and also the cooler temperate climates. You have the choice of a flat, raked, or a cathedral ceiling.
You can choose to have TSFC supply you with a steel kit home (refer to the standard inclusions) or just steel wall frames, steel roof trusses and steel sub-floor system (a skeleton kit).
- Granny flat
- Dual occupancy
- Wall frames and roof trusses only
- Suitable for concrete slab or our steel sub-floor system
STEEL SUB-FLOOR SYSTEMS
- Ideal for sloping sites
- Easier to do yourself as an owner builder
- Ensures a level floor
- 75mmx75mmx4mm posts (will be increased if a tall post is required or upon request)
- Joists and bearer size depends on the design