You can have a gable roofline, a hip roofline or a skillion roofline. Inside, you can alter the standard ceiling height of 2400mm; 2700mm seems to be ideal for the warmer sub-tropical climates and also the cooler temperate climates. You have the choice of a flat, raked, or a cathedral ceiling. Again in the northern regions, the cathedral ceiling is popular to give you a sense of spaciousness.
You can choose to have TSFC supply you with a steel kit home (refer to the standard inclusions) or just steel wall frames, steel roof trusses and steel sub-floor system (a skeleton kit).
- Granny flats
- Teenage retreats
- Artists retreat
- Wall frames and roof trusses only
- Suitable for concrete slab or our steel sub-floor system
STEEL SUB-FLOOR SYSTEMS
- Ideal for sloping sites
- Easier to do yourself as an owner builder
- Ensures a level floor
- 75mmx75mmx4mm posts (will be increased if a tall post is required or upon request)
- Joists and bearer size depends on the design